Friday 23 August 2013

Shy Fairy



I've used the Some Odd Girl August sketch (in mirror image) with Shy Fairy. Her hair matches the birthday girl and I've coordinated her clothes with the patterned paper. I didn't have a matching red/pink Promarker so I mixed watermelon and burnt orange for a near perfect match to the flower's colour. My red and pink Promarkers need adding to, methinks! My little bug: a butterfly carrying the birthday girls age.







Challenges:
Some Odd Girl August Sketch Challenge
I ♥ Promarkers Challenge #182: Bugs



Supplies
Stamps: Some Odd Girl Shy Fairy, Paper Smooches Sentiment Sampler, Lawn Fawn Quinn's 123s 
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Tim Holtz Distress Ink Seedless Preserves 
Dies & Punches etc: Martha Stewart Monarch Butterfly, Lawn Fawn Circle & Scalloped Circle Stackables, Dovecraft Corner Punch 
Paper: White card from stash, Lawn Fawn Bright Side Petite Paper Pack 
Highlights: Glossy accents, Stickles, white gel pen
Colouring: Promarkers, Flexmarkers



Hope you enjoyed your visit and see you again soon.

6 comments:

  1. So pretty and such a clever way to add the age. Thanks for joining us at I Love Promarkers xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet! Love how you picked up the exact same colors in both paper and the coloring of the image! Wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is absolutely the sweetest and I just love love love your fun colour palette!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous card Grá, the colours are beautiful together and perfect for that sweet fairy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card, lovely colouring, thank you for joining us at I♥ProMarkers this week
    Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a sweet and colorful card!Thank you for joining us at Some Odd Girl challenge this month!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment :)