Wednesday 31 October 2012

Happy Halloween!


Low light photo of my pumpkin carving skills. Even though it's blurry, I love how the candlelight glows. The flash version had no spooky quality and was completely lacking in blurriness.




A forum friend alerted me to this lovely paper pumpkin. All my tools are metric so I just used the imperial measurements as a rough guide.

My ghosts are made using Paisley Leaves X-Cut Nesting Dies, Black ProMarker or googly eyes.

The mini pumpkins (shown back to front) are made using Swiss Dot embossed orange card & ProMarker coloured white paper cut with Oval Nesties. Stalks were cut with the Paisley Leaves.

My spiders are last years & I can't find the link.

We had great fun making our decorations & trick or treating.


Oíche Shamhna shona duit!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment :)