Thursday 27 February 2014

Wplus9 Spotlight Floral Pearls


Wplus9 Fresh Cut Florals

My first attempt at the spotlight technique. I've used stamping as I didn't have any suitable dies and wanted to play along with Wplus9's Challenge. All my images are stamped in London Fog or Tuxedo Black on the card front and I've used Love Letter, Pistachio and Cottage Ivy for the diecut spotlighted flower. I created a Clean and Layered card for the Card Concept Floral Theme and used pearls for Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge. I couldn't find any black card for my layers so I've used Black soot distress ink to alter some white card.

Wplus9 Fresh Cut Florals


Challenges:
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Anything goes with Pearls 
The Card Concept Challenge #4: Floral Theme
Wplus9 Spotlight Challenge

http://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/wednesdaychallenge/http://thecardconcept.blogspot.ie/2014/02/challenge-4-use-floral-theme.htmlhttp://www.stampawaywithme.blogspot.ie/2014/02/spotlight-challenge-with-sarah-martina.html


Supplies
Stamps: Wplus9 Fresh Cut Florals
Ink: Memento London Fog, Cottage Ivy, Tuxedo Black, Memento Luxe Love Letter, Pistachio, Tim Holtz Distress Black Soot
Dies & Punches etc: Wplus9 Fresh Cut Florals dies
Paper: White card from stash
Highlights: washi tape, stickles, Wink of Stella, half pearls

Hope you enjoyed your visit and see you again soon!


6 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful card! I love your color and design! Thanks so much for joining us at The Card Concept! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pop of color on this black and white card, and the pearls add a perfect touch. Thanks for joining us this week at The Card Concept :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty card. Love the colors and design.
    I have been browsing through your blog and am now a new follower. :)
    http://kreativekristies.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Gra, so pretty.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    hugs
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This card is just so beautiful! I love those stunning flowers and your use of all that white! Thanks for joining us at The Card Concept!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fabulous technique, Grá ... the pop of colour on the die cut bloom looks brilliant against the grey and black ... and against all that glorious white space! Just lovely! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment :)